Question:

From Cyprus:

My son has only recently been diagnosed with type 1 diabetes, and we have commenced the appropriate treatment, but I would like to have a second opinion from a doctor in the United Kingdom who specialises, more specifically a clinic that may specialise. Please inform me of any diabetes programs in the United Kingdom. The doctors here are very good about the whole thing, but I would like to have a second opinion as to the treatment we are undertaking.

Answer:

I am afraid that I don't know of any pediatric diabetologist who does private practice. You may wish to contact the Portland Hospital for Women and Children in Harley Street, London for advice.