From Seat Pleasant, Maryland, USA:

I have peptic ulcer acid reflux. I haven't eaten in a month because the acid gets in my chest. and I have to self-induce vomiting to bring it up. What can I eat so that I won't have that problem?

Reflux to the degree that you describe is a serious medical problem There are some underlying illnesses that could be contributing to your problem. I would suggest reviewing your symptoms promptly with your physician. In addition, there are many medications that can help alleviate your suffering. There are particular foods that aggravate reflux--you are best to find what you tolerate and don't tolerate and adjust your diet according to your needs and with some medical supervision from your physician.

[Editor's comment: The writer of this question didn't indicate whether they have diabetes, or what their blood sugar control is like during this problem. Assuming that they do have diabetes, it's extremely urgent to get this issue resolved to avoid the risk of both hypoglycemia on the one hand, and DKA [diabetic ketoacidosis] on the other. I'd strongly advise a referral to a gastroenterologist if the patient's personal physician hasn't been able to successfully treat the condition. WWQ]