From Ottawa, Ontario, Canada:

I have not been diagnosed, but I seem to have all the symptoms of hypoglycemia. When I have an attack, I have a racing pulse, sweating, my hand starts to shake, and I become very emotional and sometimes start crying. I usually feel better if I eat something like milk, yogurt, fruit or juice, but sometimes it takes a while before the symptoms go away. I have tried to remove most of the sugar from my diet, and I thought that I was starting to get it under control, I had been eating more sugar then normal over the holidays, and today I had an attack. Should I see a doctor or a dietitian? Should I just continue keeping sugar out of my diet? I'm really confused.

You may have reactive hypoglycemia which means that your blood glucose goes up after a carbohydrate load and then falls causing symptoms. I would suggest first the doctor and then maybe a dietitian.