From Toronto, Ontario, Canada:

I am a 21 year old male who has type 1 diabetes enquiring about the risks of taking a weight gain product which contains 600 calories per serving. The protein level is 52 grams per serving, the carb content 87 grams per serving, and the sugar intake per serving is 27 grams. I have asked my doctor about products like this in the past, but his answers have been judgmental.

You can use it, but it is very expensive, and of course, you'll have to just your insulin dose. My concern is that your kidneys may not tolerate the huge protein load.