From Oak Creek, Wisconsin, USA:

My doctor told me to try a diabetic diet, but all he gave me were a bunch of charts, and I need examples. I need to find a low calorie diet. I have started to walk three times a day, and now I need to get the food in order.

Whether you do or do not have diabetes, your best bet would be to see a dietitian who can individualize a meal plan for you. I really applaud your efforts on getting on track to better health with an exercise and eating program.

[Editor's comment: Programs such as Weight Watchers also are successful. SS]