From Vincennes, Indiana, USA:

My nine year old daughter has symptoms of diabetes, her fasting blood sugar was 103 mg/dl [5.7 mmol/L], and her hemoglobin A1c was 5.7% (Normal: 4.1-6.4%). Is there any other condition that could mimic the symptoms of diabetes? Should I have her re-tested?

You have not specified the symptoms that your daughter has but, assuming that they are passing excessive urine and/or excessive thirst, then urinary tract infection and diabetes insipidus have to be considered.

The more likely diagnosis is that she has a 'juice habit' and simply habitually drinks more than she needs -- it has to then go somewhere! Her biochemistry results are currently normal as far as diabetes mellitus goes, but if symptoms persist then she should be reviewed for both diabetes mellitus and other conditions.