Question:

From South Australia:

I am a 35 year old female. I crave sweet foods after big meals and usually around mid-afternoon, and I also find that if I eat sweet foods in the morning, I am very lethargic by mid-afternoon. When I went off sweet junk foods (i.e., chocolate, lollies, biscuits) for a year and a half, none of this happened. It took about a month of being off sweet junk foods before the physical cravings tapered off. I don't know of any diabetes in my family's history.

Answer:

I think you are asking if your symptoms could be diabetes related, and the answer is no. Your supposition that your problems are habit related is, I'm sure, true.