From Smithfield, North Carolina, USA:

I am a 16 year old who is blacking out, the doctors cannot find out what is wrong with me, and I have all the symptoms of hypoglycemia. I was driving my car two weeks ago, and I blacked out at the wheel. I ended up with a concussion and wrecked my car. Then I was sent to a hospital with a cut in my head all the way to my skull and with my third vertebra cracked. I went to the doctor again to get my staples taken out, and I asked my doctor about my problems.

Now, I have a test this coming week for diabetes. I am scared about the situation. My parents are worried, and so am I. Diabetes does run in my whole entire family. What exactly do you think I would have? What is the best way to handle the situation if I have it?

I appreciate your concerns. It sounds like you're doing everything you can to find out what is causing your problems with good follow-up at your physician's office. I'm not sure I can be helpful except to encourage you to continue following your doctor's advice to find out what could be causing your current problems.