From Wesley, Arkansas, USA:

I need help in finding a 1800 calorie diet for my mom, who has diabetes and has just been diagnosed with heart disease. Can you help me?

I would suggest that you call your local clinic, health department or hospital and ask to speak with a dietitian. She will probably want to speak with your mom to be sure the meal plan she comes up with approximates what is her normal eating style. I do not know if she is on any mediations for her diabetes, but that needs to be considered, also. You can also ask her physician to also make a referral to a dietitian.