Question:

From Spokane, Washington, USA:

My daughter has type 1 diabetes, and recently I was in the lobby of her doctor's office when two sales reps from Sooil were there to talk to the staff about the Dana insulin pump. I understand it is new to the US market. Where can I get more information on this pump other than the company's website? Has anyone written a review of this pump or has there been any discussion about it?

Answer:

There is a useful table comparing this Korean-made insulin pump with the better known U.S. and Swiss models.

Additional comments from Stephanie Schwartz, diabetes nurse specialist:

You might also check out the Insulin Pumpers web site and John Walsh's product review of this pump.

SS

Posted to Insulin Pumps