From Baroda, Gujarat, India:

I have a 13 year old son with diabetes. Is it possible to buy a needle-free insulin injector in India? If yes, how and from where can I buy it? If no, what are the chances that it will be available in India in near future? Which websites should I look at?

I do not have any idea about whether these products are sold in India. The best way to proceed may be to contact the companies which sell such devices and see if they have salespersons in India. As a physician, I would be hesitant to use such devices through the mail, especially if there is not a physician with experience using them. However, I would suspect they can be purchased and you just need to know how. Finally, if all else fails, I would try to find a medical supply company that services your home region. This may help you in making contact with sales staff for one of the devices.

[Editor's comment: See Jet Injectors and Jet Injector Fact Sheet. SS]