From Saugus, Massachusetts, USA:

I am a 62 year old male with type 2 diabetes who is on Social Security and has no health insurance. Is there any organization that can help with the cost of my supplies?

I have two suggestions. First, if you are eligible for Social Security benefits due to disability, then you are likely eligible for Medicare coverage. Contact your local Social Security office for more information. Otherwise, contact your local county or township social services office to see if you are eligible for Medicaid coverage.

Additional comments from David Mendosa, A Writer on the Web:

See Financial Help, Free Drugs, and The Angel Network.

Additional comments from Dr. Stuart Brink:

You should also discuss this with your physician and health care team since they will know of local resources.