From Charleston, South Carolina, USA:

My 11 year old son seems to have some of the symptoms of diabetes (extreme thirst, eating a lot, and urinating a lot), but he is not losing any weight. He recently showed a little blood in his urine, but a urine test came out negative for a urinary tract infection. Now, he has a little spot of blood coming from the penile area, but it is unclear where it is coming from, his urine is clear when he goes to the bathroom, and I can find no cause for this blood. Could it be related to diabetes at all?

Diabetes would cause glucose in the urine, not blood. I won't speculate about the blood and would advise that you take your son back to his doctor for further evaluation.