From Oneida, New York, USA:

I have been recently told I have type 2 diabetes, and I have continuous pain in my penis and a small bump on it. I have told my doctor about this who tells me it's related to diabetes. Should I question his answer? Should I request an x-ray to be sure it is not something else?

I find your description too general to know what the cause of the problem might be. I would be sure to communicate with doctor in order to understand what the problem is. This is something that has to be examined by your doctors, and I am not sure an x-ray is the correct thing to do to diagnose the problem. Rather, if it does not get better, you should ask for a referral to a urologist for another opinion.

Posted to Aches and Pains