From Cleveland, Wisconsin, USA:

My aunt, who is a senior citizen and has type 2 diabetes, has been taking Glucovance for over a year, and when she went for a checkup, another doctor told her to stop using it immediately because it was recalled. Can you tell me if Glucovance has been recalled? Have there been some reports that it has done any damage?

I am not aware that Glucovance was recalled. I do not think it has.

[Editor's comment: I called the manufacturer who told me that has been no recall of this product. Your aunt might wish to share this information with her physician. For information regarding side effects, please visit the Glucovance website. SS]

Posted to Pills for Diabetes