From Bury, Lancs, England:

I have diabetes, and I am concerned because my eight week old baby girl (who was born four weeks early weighing 9 pounds, 11 ounces and at birth had normal sugars), now wants water or milk every two hours instead of every four to five, sweats a lot, and had only put a pound on since birth. If I check her sugars with my machine, what is a baby's normal sugar level? Should I prick her finger, ear, or heel?

If you are worried about your child, you should have her seen by a doctor and have her checked out rather than checking her yourself, in case she does turn out to have a problem.