Question:

From Watertown, South Dakota, USA:

I just found out my two year old daughter has diabetes. Who are some good diabetes doctors in the South Dakota area? Would really like some input on this.

Answer:

You might try calling the Pediatric department at the University of South Dakota for a referral.

[Editor's comment: I suggest contacting your local chapters of American Diabetes Association and Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation for recommendations. SS]

[Editor's comment: Some of the ideas in Finding a New Diabetes Doctor may help you locate a specialist. WWQ]

DTQ-20020319123536C