From Watertown, South Dakota, USA:

I just found out my two year old daughter has diabetes. Who are some good diabetes doctors in the South Dakota area? Would really like some input on this.

You might try calling the Pediatric department at the University of South Dakota for a referral.

[Editor's comment: I suggest contacting your local chapters of American Diabetes Association and Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation for recommendations. SS]

[Editor's comment: Some of the ideas in Finding a New Diabetes Doctor may help you locate a specialist. WWQ]