From Granada Hills, California, USA:

I am 37 years old and have had type 1 diabetes for almost 20 years. Lately, especially at night, my right leg seems to be restless. I just cannot relax after working all day. Lately, especially at night, my right leg seems to be restless. Is this the start of something I should be considered with?

There is an entity known as "restless leg syndrome" that has a specific list of causes. I would suggest you see your physician about this and let him/her help you figure out why and how to treat it. Although I can't be sure, it does not sound like it is specifically from diabetic neuropathy.