From South Rockwood, Michigan, USA:

I am a 19 year old female with diabetes, and I am wondering why my blood sugar is up (about 200 mg/dl [11.1 mmol/L]) every time I test it. What I can do to get it down to where it needs to be?

I don't wish to appear overly simplistic, but either you are not on enough insulin or you are eating too much. It's quite possible that the truth lies between the two. To be fair, there are many reasons why insulin requirement can increase including infection, but I can't go any further than this without a lot more detail so you should discuss this with your diabetes team.