From Savannah, Georgia, USA:

I've had diabetes for about nine years and when I walk it feel like there is a lump is on the bottom of my left foot, but when I touch my feet I can't see or feel anything, What does this mean?

Does this occur with all shoes? Make sure you remove any foreign objects from your shoes if present. If not, you may have neuropathy or some structural change in your feet that is the result of neuropathy.

I would recommend seeing a specialist in diabetes foot care. These providers can be podiatrists, orthopedists, or interested general physicians.