From England:

A child in my nursery has recently been diagnosed with diabetes and is due to return to class within the next couple of weeks. Do you have any advice you could give me and my staff on the support she might need, or anything you feel may be relevant?

I would assume the parents will be providing you with information about the specifics of this child. If this does not happen, you must ask them. They should have written materials from the child's diabetes team that they will give to you along with phone numbers to call in case there is an urgent situation. If you want just a background on childhood diabetes, please visit this website.

[Editor's comment: See Diabetes Management at School on this website. SS]