From Iron City, Tennessee, USA:

Where might I find a chart that lists types of food and the carbs that they contain for someone with insulin resistance?

I would suggest you meet with a registered dietitian (RD) who specializes in working with people who have diabetes and/or impaired glucose tolerance. An RD can individualize a meal plan that fits caloric needs and personal food preferences while maintaining optimal blood sugar control. The dietitian will also have access and can provide you with written materials will give you portion sizes for various carbohydrate, protein, and fat amounts.