From Kennett, Missouri, USA:

Yesterday, I was diagnosed with diabetes, and I have frequent headaches. Could this be related to the diabetes? Is it possible my daughter has diabetes too since she has some of the same symptoms? She is being tested for it, and we are just waiting on the results. If she doesn't have it could she develop it later since I have it?

It is possible that the headaches are associated with diabetes, especially if it is just diagnosed, and the diabetes is getting controlled. However, it is likely to be unrelated. If you are concerned about the headaches, you should talk to your doctor about them.

If your daughter has similar symptoms, getting her tested is the right thing to do to reassure you.