From Bridgewater, Nova Scotia, Canada:

My half-brother was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes at the age of 12, and I have heard read that children with diabetes tended to be bigger babies at birth. My brother weighed 12 pounds and my now almost seven year old daughter weighed about 11 pounds 8 ounces. She was always a little on the chunky side and had a great appetite, but for the past month or so, she has been relentless and seems to be obsessed with food. She constantly wants food and drinks more than anyone in our house.

I am uncertain of your question. Diabetes should be a consideration and is easy to test for. The appetite center in the brain can have problems to cause severe food cravings. In children, there are conditions such as these leading to enormous obesity often with short-stature, developmental delays, and other behaviors. Please confer your concerns with your daughter's pediatrician.