From Bayamon, Puerto Rico:

I am 27 years old, I have hypoglycemia, and yesterday I had a stroke (which I assume was from low blood sugar), and the only thing I had taken was Imodium (two days before. It's the third time this has happened. Is there a chance that Imodium could interact with low sugar?

I am not sure that there is an association between Imodium and the hypoglycemia. The Ingestion of the Imodium was relatively far in the past (two days previous). I would recommend that you need to see a primary physician who will work to diagnose the problem.

Posted to Other Medications