From Texas, USA:

I am 13, and I was wondering if type 1 diabetes has anything to do with penis growth. Mine is only about three inches long, and I don't know what is normal because I haven't spoken to anyone about it.

Penis size has nothing to do with diabetes. Your doctor should be a great resource for you and will be able to address your concerns in a safe and educated manner. I would suggest that you dismiss your parents from the room on your next visit to the doctor while you ask your private and personal questions such as these. Although that may seem embarrassing to you, your doctor is quite accustomed to questions such as that and will handle it in a non-embarrassing way to provide you with answers that will likely reassure you that you are a normal teen!

Posted to Puberty