From Livonia, Michigan, USA:

My daughter has headaches and swollen throat glands, so her doctor did some blood tests which were fine except that her glucose levels were a little high. I do not know what that means. Does this mean she has diabetes or hypoglycemia? She has to go back to have blood drawn again next month, but I can not wait! What do high glucose levels mean?

That depends upon how high the blood glucose levels were. I would go back and get them checked tomorrow and not wait a month. If there is any questions about them, you should request a consultation with a pediatric diabetes specialist. Normal premeal blood glucose values are in the 65-120 mg/dl [3.6-6.7 mmol/L] range, usually bellow 99 mg/dl [5.5 mmol/L].

[Editor's comment: See Classification and Diagnosis of Diabetes. SS]