From Wels, Upper Austria, Austria:

I'm a 14 year old girl who has not been diagnosed with diabetes, but I've got some symptoms (drinking a lot, going to the toilet very often and being very tired). My doctor said that I don't have diabetes, but my blood glucose level is sometimes very high. Is it possible that I'll get diabetes in the future?

Your doctor is the best person to answer this question because he has the results of your tests. It is not normal for a 14 year old girl to have the symptoms you describe so, if they persist, you need a diagnosis. You could, for example, have a urine infection.

The risk of future diabetes depends on a number of things including whether other members of your family have it.