From Keene, Texas, USA:

When I was little, whenever I got hungry, I started to shake and I would get really nervous. Right now, I am 21, and sometimes it happens but sometimes it doesn't. I never really paid any attention to any of it. However, lately I have been really thirsty and I pee a lot. If I drink a cup of water I go to the bathroom four to five times -- sometimes more. When I eat candy or juice, my throat gets really dry, and no matter how much water I drink I can't satisfy my thirst.

I am in college and I get embarrassed because I have to go to the bathroom so much when I am in classes. So before school starts, I don't drink any water. Is that healthy? Also, I have been so moody lately. One minute I am nice to my boyfriend, and the next minute I am irritated with him. I thought it was just because I am a female, and everyone knows females have mood swings. I don't know if I am worrying to much or too little, but I want to know what my symptoms mean.

It would probably be best for you to go to your doctor and ask to have a blood glucose test done, just to be sure you do not have diabetes. He or she may well want to do other tests if it does not show any diabetes.