Question:

I need help with getting recipes for a 1500 calorie diabetic diet. Are there any free recipe books that you would know of?

Answer:

do not know of any that deal specifically with 1500 calorie diets, but there are many excellent cookbooks with calorie information in them. Please look through the American Diabetes Association website. There may be some recipes are available free of charge.

LSF

[Editor's comment: If you are needing help to start a 1500 calorie meal plan, I strongly suggest you ask your doctor for a referral to a Registered Dietitian who works with people who have diabetes. Books are unlikely to be the answer to finding a suitable meal plan. You need to spend time with dietitian to learn about food and develop an individualized meal plan that meets your diabetes and lifestyle needs. SS]

DTQ-ONCEMWWQ20020811