From McMurray, Pennsylvania, USA:

My five year old son is normal in height, but only weighs 37 pounds, and since I have a family history of diabetes, I'm cautious. He's full of energy, but is thirsty a lot. Recently he complains of feeling dizzy -- usually while watching a television show. When he looks away from the television, he still feels it. I don't want to be overly worried, but I can't help it with the family history. He has been tested in previous years, and the tests were normal.

I would review your concerns with your son's pediatrician for advice regarding testing your son for diabetes and for a general health exam.