From Prattville, Alabama, USA:

Several years ago, my 13 year old daughter was diagnosed with hypoglycemia by our family doctor, and, in recent weeks she has complained about stomachaches, feeling tired, hungry, thirsty, and she has had bouts of being cranky. She started having her monthly about nine months ago, but did not have another cycle two months ago and now again this month.

Her blood sugars at different times through out the day are 135-154 mg/dl [7.5-8.6 mmol/L], and her fasting readings are 83-102 mg/dl [4.6-5.7 mmol/L]. Since I have a family history of insulin dependent diabetes, I was concerned that she may be developing it, but after reading your topics, I am wondering if this is normal during puberty.

I see nothing in what you report that suggests that your daughter is developing diabetes. The fasting values are normal.