From Phoenix, Arizona, USA:

My nephew from India will be travelling to Canada next week, and I am trying to find Canadian equivalent of his insulin. He uses Mixtard 30 which contains 30% soluble insulin and 70% isophane insulin and is available from NovoNordisk, India.

I asked a friend from Novo about the equivalent insulin in Canada, and a pharmacist from Novo Canada just answered me:

The equivalent product to Novomix 30 in Canada is Novolin ge 30/70. In Canada, the product is available both as a 10ml vial, and 3 ml or 1.5 ml Penfills for the Novolin Pens.

If you have further questions, please contact Novo Nordisk Canada, Medical and Technical Inquiries at 1-800-465-4334 (905-629-4222, direct).

Best regards
Shira Cherns, B.Sc., B.Sc.(Phm.)
Medical Services Associate
Novo Nordisk Canada Inc.