From Appalachia, Virginia, USA:

I was previously diagnosed with hypoglycemia. I randomly check my glucose level weekly, and it has been 85-153 mg/dl [4.7-8.5 mmol/L] first thing in the morning, but two hours or more after lunch, it has ranged 67-221 mg/dl [3.7-12.2 mmol/L]. My diet is basically the same every day. Should I report this to my doctor?

Your blood sugar levels seem to greatly exceed the American Diabetes Association Classification and Diagnosis of Diabetes Guidelines. You should contact your health care provider as soon as possible to help you figure out what's going on.