From Ashland, Ohio, USA:

My daughter has been ill for almost a year now, and now the doctors are saying her C-peptide is high. What does this mean? She is monitoring her blood sugar which seems to be normal. She gets tired after eating and sometimes feels better if she doesn't eat. She goes into states that she says everything slows down and she gets a glazed look in her eyes. She is as active as she can be with this problem. I feel very sorry that we can't get this figured out yet. Any suggestions?

You do not provide enough information to give any specific advice. C-peptide measurement is usually a surrogate for how much insulin is being produced.

You should ask such specific questions to the doctors and health care team working with you and your daughter so that all of you understand what the testing is about, what it means and what you may need to do.