From San Diego, California, USA:

I switched from Regular insulin to Humalog several months ago and still have several unopened, unexpired vials of Regular in my refrigerator, and my neighbor has several vials of 70/30, also unopened and unexpired. Is there any place we can donate this insulin to people who have trouble paying for their supplies?

Bring them to your regular diabetes team who can distribute them to those in need.

[Editor's comment: You might also try contacting your local American Diabetes Association affiliate. SS]