From Dhuri, Punjab, India:

I am 19 years old, have had diabetes for five years which is treated with three injections of insulin per day, and my growth is not increasing. My friends suggest that I take testroid. Please tell me give the right way to grow.

I don't think that 'testroid' will help, but you should ask you doctor to do a check to see if your thyroid gland needs supplementation.

Additional comments from Dr. Stuart Brink:

If you are talking about taking testosterone, this is not such a good idea unless you are testosterone deficient. You should ask this question to your physician or go to see an endocrinologist who can order appropriate tests and then interpret them.