From Deltona, Florida, USA:

I am pretty sure I may be having some type of blood sugar problem, but since my husband is currently out of work and I have no insurance, I am trying to find out if what I am feeling is something I need to have checked out or if I can ignore it until I am able to pay for the doctor bills and testing. I am grouchy, dizzy and run down before eating extremely tired, shaky, sweaty with heavy palpitations after eating, and feeling very sick after eating sugar or a big meal. If anyone can guide me in the right direction, please help! I don't want to spend a ton of money at the doctor's office with no insurance, but at the same time I feel lousy and need some help.

What you are describing can be symptoms of many things. You need a medical check up and some blood work to determine what is wrong. Why don't you go to a clinic in your area that has a sliding fee scale based on ability to pay? The sooner you go the better before it turns into something very serious.