From Exeter, Ontario, Canada:

I had gestational diabetes, and my ten month old daughter was born tongue-tied, now has a hearing deficit, and is slow at learning things. Could my daughter's problems be related to my gestational diabetes? What are the chances that she will eventually diabetes?

There is a history of diabetes in my family, and with each of my four pregnancies, my diabetes became progressively worse, but has so far disappeared after each.

I am not aware of diabetes causing any of the problems that you are describing, although there may be subtle effects that have not been truly appreciated in the past. If you truly only had gestational diabetes and normal blood sugars during the first eight to ten weeks of pregnancy, then that makes it less likely that diabetes caused these problems.