Question:

From Michigan, USA:

I have noticed the pump companies are also commenting on how kids do less injections with their equipment since the patch/needle catheter that they use is changed every three days. Doesn't somebody manufacture that patch/needle thing for my daughter to use. Could she put the needle thing on her belly and then inject her insulin into the device?

Answer:

You are correct. Insuflon from Sweden does this. I know of no other. It is a device, much like an insulin pump set, and you inject the insulin into it. Ragnar Hanas was instrumental in its development and testing.