From Michigan, USA:

I have noticed the pump companies are also commenting on how kids do less injections with their equipment since the patch/needle catheter that they use is changed every three days. Doesn't somebody manufacture that patch/needle thing for my daughter to use. Could she put the needle thing on her belly and then inject her insulin into the device?

You are correct. Insuflon from Sweden does this. I know of no other. It is a device, much like an insulin pump set, and you inject the insulin into it. Ragnar Hanas was instrumental in its development and testing.