From Lima, Ohio, USA:

My 67 pound two year old daughter has been diagnosed with postprandial hypoglycemia. She has high blood sugar after she eats, and the doctors only want to put her on a diet lower carbohydrates, but she does not eat. She has picked at food for a month now but is still gaining weight. Should the doctors be doing more for my child or should I just let them do their job and stop worrying so much? Could you please help me out? We don't know what to do anymore. We are stumped and so are the doctors.

I am a little confused as to whether your daughter has high or low blood sugars. However, she is clearly extremely overweight and so full investigation including dietary assessment is mandatory. She should also have an assessment of her pituitary and hypothalamus glands.