From Tupelo, Mississippi, USA:

I've had diabetes for four years, and recently I skipped almost a whole month before my last period. About a week or two after my period came, I contracted a UTI or a bladder infection. Could the bladder infection be the cause my irregular periods?

No, bladder infections are not the cause of your irregular period. I would suggest that you have your thyroid tested if this has not been done recently as thyroid problems can cause irregular periods and thyroid problems are common in people with diabetes. I assume, also, that you are not pregnant.