From St. Joseph, Illinois, USA:

My significant other is 38 and was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes about seven years ago, and because this relationship is only four months old, I'm very new to this. Since we have become sexually active, I have had recurring vaginal infections, perhaps yeast infections. I have read a lot about diabetes because of the relationship and have learned women that who have diabetes sometimes have this problem, but I do not. Is it s possible that infections could be due to a higher concentration of glucose in my partner's semen?

Your partner's diabetes is unlikely to explain your frequent vaginal infections. I would recommend you both receive anti-fungal treatment to decrease the risk of transmitting this infection.