From Hookerton, North Carolina, USA:

My 13 year old daughter has type 1 diabetes and just finished up the 24 hour urine test that, but I do not understand the test results. Her protein level was 5.7mg/dl, u24cr was 1.4 gr. in 24 hrs. Others are urine 112.6mg/dl, and urine cr 1442.4 mg/24h. Does this mean that these results are bad enough for her to see a kidney specialist?

You need to talk with your daughter's diabetes team and find out the normal values for someone her age, sex, etc. They will know what needs to be done next, if anything at all. All lab testes should be interpreted compared to normal levels for individual labs.