Question:

From Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada:

I just got an e-mail from someone who downloaded the SweetSheet and is very happy with it. This person is asking me if it can also demonstrate blood sugar values in mmol/L. Can someone who downloaded SweetSheet for IMac computer get readings in the metric system (mmol/L) instead of imperial system (mg/dl)?

Answer:

See SweetSheet Software for the Macintosh on this website. I would suspect that since this program reads directing from the ONE TOUCH Profile, if the meter is set to mmol/L, the data would be uploaded in this fashion.

SS