From Guildford, Surrey, England:

My now seven month old daughter was born as a result of an in vitro fertilization course of drugs, and I did not realise that I was pregnant until five days before planned egg collection. Prior to her birth, she was born I was told that she might have swollen labia as a result of the Gonal F drugs that I had been taking, but she has put on a large amount of weight and still has swollen labia and breast, a linea nigra line (as per my pregnancy) and has very faint and small amount of pubic 'fluff'. Could the drugs that I took because I had Polycystic Ovary Syndrome, give her a chance of developing diabetes? I am aware that woman with PCOS may develop diabetes.

Probably not. If she has pubic hair, it would be ideal for her to be seen by a pediatric endocrinology specialist.