From Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, USA:

My husband and I are divorced, and my eight year old son is currently on medications for ADHD. He terrible mood swings, expresses a lot of anger, and he also is a bed wetter. Lately, I have been trying to watch things and situations around him that may trigger his moodiness/anger. He has been going to a counselor for the past year, but things are still up and down for him.

It seems to me that when he is hungry or it is time to eat, his behavior is worse, and he seems much moodier. Then after he eats, he settles down and is the sweet child I know he can be. My ex-husband doesn't go for this idea. Is there something with my son's blood sugar that could be causing his mood swings, hyperactivity, anger and betting wetting?

It's unlikely that this is due to a blood sugar disorder. I recommend thst you discuss your concerns with your son's pediatrician who can direct you to some testing if it is thought necessary.