From Grahamstown, South Africa:

I am currently taking one and a half tablets of a sulfonylurea, but I am not sure when to take the product. I eat my biggest meal in the evening, and usually have some fibre, rich cereal for breakfast with skimmed milk and no sugar. I weigh 99 kilograms, and should weigh about 85, as I am of large build. I am also 47 years old. Since my scare with diabetes I watch carefully what I eat, but just battle with cravings at night.Should I take my medication it before meals? Does one take some of the tablet a few times a day, or does one take it all in one go?

These questions should be addressed to your physician to make sure you are taking your medication as directed.

Posted to Pills for Diabetes