Question:

From Grahamstown, South Africa:

I am currently taking one and a half tablets of a sulfonylurea, but I am not sure when to take the product. I eat my biggest meal in the evening, and usually have some fibre, rich cereal for breakfast with skimmed milk and no sugar. I weigh 99 kilograms, and should weigh about 85, as I am of large build. I am also 47 years old. Since my scare with diabetes I watch carefully what I eat, but just battle with cravings at night.Should I take my medication it before meals? Does one take some of the tablet a few times a day, or does one take it all in one go?

Answer:

These questions should be addressed to your physician to make sure you are taking your medication as directed.

Posted to Pills for Diabetes