Back to Ask the Diabetes Team Ask the Diabetes Team

From San Lorenzo, Puerto Rico:

I am using Novolin 70/30 insulin, and I am going to England for about six months. Can I get 70/30 insulin in England in any pharmacy? Do if they have another compatible insulin? What is the name of it?


Yes. This insulin is known as PenMix 30 in the UK.


Original posting 3 Feb 2003
Posted to Traveling and Insulin


  Back to Ask the Diabetes Team Return to the Top of This Page

Last Updated: Tuesday April 06, 2010 15:09:42
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.

This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Legal Notice, and Privacy Policy.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2018. Comments and Feedback.