From Pennsylvania, USA:

I pay child support for my 10 year old daughter who had some tests done (comprehensive metabolic panel, cortisone serum, growth hormone, insulin serum, T4 total, TSH and C-peptide), but her mom will not disclose the nature of her illness to me. Can you please tell me what illness she might have been being screened for?

Those are general screening tests for multiple general and endocrine illnesses. It is impossible to draw any conclusions even about what condition is being tested without more information. I would suggest that you contact the physician who ordered the tests or the child's caregivers.